1. Gather Materials.
2. Wrap 2 Beans in the paper.
3. Water beans,one with water the other with Dr. Pepper.
4. Record results each day over a span of 3 weeks.
1. Make a hypothesis and identify your objective and variable of the experiment.
2. Get safety equipment.
3. Gather materials.
4. Wrap 2 smooth beans in 5inx5in paper towel and place them in 2 separate cups.
5. Label 1 cup Dr. Pepper and 1 cup Water.
6. Water them every day for 3 weeks with 30 drops from a dropper and record when you see any growth.